Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Your "Ultimate Hack"  (Read 5633 times)
McKittrick

« on: June 09, 2009, 05:03:20 PM »

i'm curious what each of you would consider your "holy grail" hack. i have always wondered how one does a GRE tunnel attack through multiple routers. has anyone out there ever done it? the most elite way would be to tunnel through a couple backbone/MAE-EW, or major routing points/hubs that almost all US trafffic passes through. not only would you have amazing speed at your disposal, you would be virtually unseen by anyone you are attacking/probing

so does anyone know if this has been done before? (elaborate GRE tunneling attack through multiple routers)
what all has to be in place for it to work? tools needed?
(i did read up on a GRE attack setup using SNMP once)

the last question i have goes along slightly with that above. has anyone on a cable modem/network setup ever accessed and took control/added their own route to the first hop router that their ISP controls? mainly taking control and adding your IP in the headend routers route table and setting it to 0 as the metric. i was told that when you do that, you are no longer considered a neighboring route. you would be considered part of the router as an attached interface and you then have precedence over traffic and you are granted the speed of that device. is this true? ever happened?

thanks

Author Topic: Your "Ultimate Hack"(Read 5633 times)
McKittrick

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 12:40:24 AM »

so no one here has done anything at all worth mentioning in the world of network security penetration?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?

Author Topic: Your "Ultimate Hack"(Read 5633 times)
shad0w_crash

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2009, 08:10:37 AM »

My holy grail are the DNS servers and a CA because when you  control PKI and DNS you own the internet imo.

((U + C + I)x(10 − S)) / 20xAx1 / (1 − sin(F / 10))

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: