Matriux Krypton ReleaseMatriux Krypton is set to release on August 15th 2011.
- launched its first version of a Linux distribution for hackers, forensic experts and security professionals at ClubHack on Dec 5th 2009, which was then a Ubuntu based KDE distribution, code named Lithium with an interesting Arsenal ( application list) came up with the second version next year at the same gathering at ClubHack 2010 on Dec 4th code named Xenon, a Gnome flavor based on Ubuntu, is now proud to announce an upcoming release code name Krypton.
Krypton is been a talk since then, because it is the first Secuirty Linux distribution that is going to be based directly on Debian featuring more tools, extra stability and security.
* Very own kernel 2.6.39 compiled with a greater support and stability., yes we mean it !
* More than 300 security tools, however quality is given priority than the quantity.
* Forensics are not neglected , given an equal importance.
* The very first security distribution based directly on Debian
* More stable
* More swift and easy
* Very own installer for easy installation of the Live CD. ( MID)
* Build update tool MUT ( Matriux Update tool).
* Lighter and better desktop environment with Gnome. ( LXDE to soon follow)
* Simple, however strong and elegant!
* Applications from Matriux team that help you in hacking!!
Behold the wait!!! For the fruit to ripe , you ought to wait !